Events & Workshops in MIC Brussels
In this section, powered by Fikket, a dynamic Startup from Brussels which participated to the 2nd MIC Mons Boostcamp to startups, you may find and register to all the events of the MIC Brussels.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
+32 496 298 400
Rue Montoyer, 51
Windows Azure Camp in Brussels
2 days to learn how to develop in Windows Azure ! Join this 2-days workshop in Brussels.
Session conducted by:
Here is a new kind of workshop, of an exceptional nature !
In two day, this workshop will give you a practical and complete overview of all the technologies that are offered on the Windows Azure platform.
Come with your PC, on which you will have installed Visual Studio and the trial version of Windows Azure, and come and learn how to develop in Windows Azure in only 2 days !!
As an operating system on the Cloud, Windows Azure is a powerful platform, that adapts itself to the needs of your business and gives developers an absolute liberty and flexibility, whatever technology they choose to use: .NET, PHP, Java ou Rub
>> There are only 30 places available in this training. Pick and book your seat now !
You have a question ? email@example.com
Prerequisites for this session:
- Important: install asap the Windows Azure Trial version here:
It can sometimes take a few days to be activated so do it as soon as you can (1 week before)
- Azure SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/web/gallery/install.aspx?appid=WindowsAzureToolsVS2010
- Azure Training Kit (for the labs): http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8396
- Visual Studio 2010 Std/Pro/Ultimate
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7;Windows 7 Enterprise;Windows 7 Home Premium;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit;Windows 7 Professional;Windows 7 Professional 64-bit;Windows 7 Ultimate;Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit;Windows Server 2008 R2;Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2;Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Azure development is not possible on Windows XP
April 24, 2013 09:00 - April 25, 2013 17:00 (GMT +01:00 Brussels)
.ics file (Apple's iCal & others)
Rue des Nerviens, 85